Friday, August 3, 2007

2 miles, and a dozen errands later.....

So lets see...I didn't blog yesterday..so...yesterday....
mom and I ran a bunch of errands for dad, then yesterday evening did a 2 mile workout video...and shock of shocks....I'm not to achy! And I must say..that is quite a plus...hehehe
Didn't really do much today...ran some more errands, went to Hobby Lobby, while there I got two different bias tape makers, the farmgirls have been talking about them, and also my sewing teacher, has several, all of the above have said it helps alot..so...only $6 for two...
also...what else..oh yeah, yesterday I finished up Grandmas dolly...woulda shipped it out today, but I went to the post office, stood in line behind 5 other people for about 20 minutes........ugh....the guy doing the postage stuff for everyone, pretty much just walked off, and hadn't come back by the time I just gave up and walked out....mom and I had other running to do...this particular guy that was working today is usually quite slow in helping anyone, no smile...boring ol' "I'm a government worker" attitude..you know..the usual....haha...If the other guy were working...I'd have been out of the place in about 10 minutes, even with 5 others ahead of me...he actually seems to enjoy his job, he chats to people, smiles, and seems to have a really good time doing what he does...so...yeah....grandma, I'll ship that out hopefully tomorrow..i know..you said to take however long I needed...well, they are finished, and I really want you to have them soon...haha...I think you'll like how the one doll, that I actually made recently, turned out...
in other news..I'm awaiting 25yds of muslin to come in the mail..a lady on the farmgirl site, had bolts and bolts of the fabric....for a mere 12.50 a bolt...so I sent my check like last week....and I really really hope it comes in soon....lotsa fun!...I know..its just muslin...but muslin is fun!...you can do all kinda stuff with muslin!
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste~

No comments: