Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ahh..what a week....

I've been busy...so this week...
I....worked in the garden...weeded a few flower beds, trimmed up the suckers around the birch trees, trimmed the Carolina Jessamine that was taking over the fence surround the courtyard area...planted my poor stunted gourd plants...

Didn't get a chance to sew this past week, but will be sewing at least 3 aprons ah..technically later today...

Wrote close to ten papers for school ranging in size from 2-5 pages....(tis a time for celebration..the school year is OVER!!!!!!!)

Received my box of swap items from a Mother's day swap on Mary Jane's Farm....got lots of neat stuff too....hehe..smell goods...candles, soap, salve, sachet, plus a ton of other wonderfully fun goodies...

did I get pictures? no....I know I know....I'm terrible...

Also received some vintage goodies from one Sarah Blue...and I did get pictures this time...:P

Aren't they awesome? three old blouses...an old lace curtain, plus an unidentified beautiful pink and white w/ some embroidery on it...still not sure what it is though....also a bit of trim and a touch of blue fabricThe little white top w/ red embroidery I LOVE! I'm going to find a way to make a pattern of the embroidery, and of the blouse and make one or more....It looks so comfortable and cute! I also Love the pink and green oriental looking blouse, love the style and the awesome satin stitch embroidery on it...which BTW is a hummingbird w/ flowers...very pretty....the curtain is very pretty...and unfortunately..there is only one..else I'd have it in my room....its very pretty....he he...

so..lets see....what else have I managed to do this week....um....managed to get myself in debt three aprons...;) but got some really neat things..plus am waiting on 4 doll making magazines in return for one of them....

I love this auto save blogspot has now...not that I've lost a post yet...but because now I don't have to worry about losing a post....he he

So now that school is now out for real....I'll have more free time....I hope to start getting up earlier....so I'll have even more...haha...a while back I'd figured that if I got up 5 hours earlier then I usually do, I'll gain a whole months worth of time each year.....um....thats alot....so..yeah....maybe I oughta try it....

So in my free time this summer I want to...

get my business going more

play my Sims2 game more

play a few video games

MAYBE work in the garden some..(depends entirely on how hot it is)

get my project pile alot smaller...probably 30 projects to about 5 projects....haha...we'll see how that goes....

and hmm..maybe start going to bed earlier....it is..a bit..early....:D

and of course play a bit of Second Life....

figure out Photoshop and Illustrator

and get my online shop going.....

hopefully I can do at least a few of the "serious" things....I know I'll managed to play Sims2 and Second Life....haha..gotta add a few things that are easy to do....;)

oh...this week I got to see the cutest babies..they were sooo tiny...only about 2-3 inches tall....they were bantam chicks...and good golly they were TINY!

OK...enough blogging for now....I'm tired! and rightly so...seeing as how the clock says something like 1:20AM.....

Night folks....happy blogging

Cheers...The Bella Modiste...

2 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

fer shame, fer shame but you do stay up way too late girly. :P like your blog though.

Bella Modiste said...

you are one to talk! :P