Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today's project

Not much new today really, started raining around 4 this evening, and the weather was really dreary all day.
I washed laundry, made no attempts to clean my room, went to class at 7, came home and watched "Good Bye, Lenin"(foreign films, gotta love 'em! beware:rated R, parents be prepared with "close your eyes!"(don't worry, I did), and then worked on a hanky for a swap I joined, in other words a very lazy, uneventful day! Tomorrow will hopefully be much more productive! Like maybe an apron(people seem to love 'em!) or maybe I'll finish that laced vest I cut out, several weeks ago. And perhaps a purse or two! ooh best not make my list too long or I'll end up not getting anything done! ROFL ooh and hey, if it is sunny out, I'll try and get a picture of my WIP hanky! It is turning out really really pretty! looks very delicate and well...pretty!
Alrighty...I know, boring post today, I'm sorry!
No pictures today either, but like I said, I'll try to remedy that tomorrow!
cheers,
~The Bella Modiste

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy, uneventful day? I wonder what you think of my days... Probably better off not knowing! -R

Bella Modiste said...

oooh dear! Haha, I don't think that at all dear!
haha
cheers,
~Naomi

Karan Simoni said...

Congratulations! You won a prize on my OWOH giveaway. Please contact me at karansimoni@comcast.net with your mailing info so I can ship out your gift! Thanks for participating!

Karan

Bella Modiste said...

Wow! Thanks so much Karan! I've emailed you!
cheers,
~Naomi